I sat on my balcony and watched it rain for a while this morning. It was nice to just be in the moment without all the regular buzzing or chatter that often comes from work and life stuff.
Here are some interesting rain-related quotes I found online:
* “He was so benevolent, so merciful a man that, in his mistaken passion, he would have held an umbrella over a duck in a shower of rain.” – Douglas William Jerrold
* “I have never coasted down a hill of frozen rain.” – Duke Kahanamoku
* “Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.” – Langston Hughes
* “I am a being of Heaven and Earth, of thunder and lightning, of rain and wind, of the galaxies.” – Eden Ahbez
* “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” – Ashley Smith